Wednesday, December 22, 2010

As I quoted..

Hey Fellas

Time for a lil' narcissism...just kidding :p
Couldn't find a good topic to muse over so thought of posting a consolidated list of all my status messages on facebook, orkut,messengers etc.Most of these were conceived out of the sheer cynicism and negativity of the office walls.Some were formed by tweaking the existing ones..Some were out of the personal experience and the rest were the serendipity or the mini-epiphanies that I get randomly :p.Will keep this list updated as and when I come up with new ones.
All of them are original.Mind you it isn't a big deal.You don't have to be great people to come up with such quotes..All you need is little cynicism with a tinge of negativity :)
(In case you doubt the originality any of them please do so,it would be more than a compliment for me :p )

Enjoy!!

  • A Bum is the lowest form of Git.
  • A man is only as strong as his weakest limb.
  • I think therefore I ain't.
  • Every genius has a tragedy.Mine is that I aint a genius.
  • Nothing lasts forever except the proverb.
  • Everything in life hits a hiatus sooner or later.I am waiting for my hiatus to hit life.
  • Why aren't rhetorical questions supposed to be answered.
  • Definition of Procrastination in simple words :- Well...will define it later...
  • Learning curve is inversely proportional to passion.
  • Where there is will there is a will not.
  • I'm running outta time to keep myself busy.
  • I love to play on moral high ground.It's mostly empty.
  • Pain can be sweet sometimes..It makes you aware of yourself.
  • The grass is always greener on the other side....even when the other side is a plain mirror.
  • One of the benefits of being an Atheist is that you can swear to god....and Lie.
  • I got the sunshine,I got the rain...Then I woke up,I was daydreaming again.
  • A Catch-22 :- Sometimes I hate myself for being a Narcissist.
  • Ironically enough,Ive unlearned the ability to unlearn things.
  • Is there any condition that would break the infinite loop of "No work in life" and "No life in work
  • Murphy's Law about office humor comic strips :- The more you read them,the more you can relate to them.
  • Live like there is no tomorrow....Oh wait..I was supposed do that yesterday!!!
  • Sycophants are born, not made.
  • I am *NOT* a cheap labor...I am just a misguided philanthropist.
  • I'm sorry I cannot fake smile...my mouth hurts if I do that.
  • When the number of people who hate being stereotyped increases,they form a stereotype themeselves.
  • déjà vu is when you ask yourself "has this happened before". Monotonousness is when you ask yourself the same question,Rhetorically.
  • A Pessimist, even while dreaming, is aware that it is just a dream.
  • A strong Principle generates a lot of interest.
  • Incredulity is the best compliment one can ever get.
  • When the packaging is pretty nobody cares about the content however bad it is,and when its not,nobody cares about the content however good it is.
  • Opportunity does knock more than once..Its just that nobody's home the other times.
  • If Only.The 2 most regretful words.If only they didn't exist.
  • Where there is a wheel there is a Revolution.
  • Coherecny leis in hte eyse fo beeholdr.
  • It is always safer to use a comparative degree.
  • Life always points us in the right direction...but with a middle finger.
  • Thrice bitten,always shy.
  • Sometimes, relief from the pain is so soothing that it just overwhelms the question of "Why me".
  • When not interested in the content, people do judge a book by its cover.
  • A Time Table is easier made than followed.
  • Conscience is such a bitch.
  • I said,they quoted.
  • I get notifications,hence I am.
  • I often get to say "I told you so"...But mostly to myself.
  • I din't mean to be witty...that was unwittingly done.
  • When the going gets tough,the tough gets going..others just change the project.
  • Life...That boring period between the naps..
  • A career change isnt an answer to all the questions..rather its a question to all the presupposed answers.
  • Good/bad things happen to bad/good people.
  • A coin toss is the simplest solution to the most intricate dilemmas.
  • There are only 2 types of people in the world.Those who are explicit, ...
  • The only problem with selflessness is that people eventually start taking you for granted.
  • I am sure there are people out there who want to prove me paranoid.
  • Those who live on Mount Everest,never experience the thrill and Joy of climbing it.
  • Smooth sailors have short autobiographies.
  • Defeats are the crucial tastemakers in the final winning recipe.
  • Generally people find my silence quotable...
  • I tried to Write with my Left hand.It didn't feel Right..
  • Oddly enough,sometimes things even out.
  • Nice guys finish last.Only becuase they want to have the last laugh.
  • I fought my way to the top of the food chain just to prove that, even a vegetarian can...
  • Some things in life cannot be explained,for everything else no one's interested...
  • There is really nothing called as closed doors...Most of the times we try hard to push or pull open a door, which is actually a sliding one.
  • An alarm clock is a necessary evil.
  • Law of averages is fine...Its the law of "above-averages" that creates problems..
  • Ill give my 200% not to have a cliche in this sentence....
  • Definition Procrastination(noun) :-
  • When the going gets tough, the new proverbs spurt..
  • R is impotent.
  • It only matters as long as you mind
  • Sarcasm is a dish best served wit a pun
  • Each and every sweeping generalization is baseless.
  • I had a dream...but that damn alarm!!
  • Always laugh at your miseries before anyone else does.
  • Denial =is= just a river in Egypt...nothing else...simply nothing
  • Some people always expect you to be cynical, without realizing the irony behind doing so.
  • A battle of wits cannot be won with weak PUNches.
Regards,

PS: The submission "Definition Procrastination(noun) :-" was accepted by Grouchy Rabbit.

6 comments:

  1. Haha.. Nice one Tan.. read it through while it made me nostalgic. Thinking about all the good/bad things happening in our life. I just remembered one more, Good/bad things happen to bad/good people. How could you forget this one??

    Keep writing,
    Love
    -Sush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sush...Ive added dat quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aussum work man....u always knew I was a big fan of your quotes....have even dhapofied a few of them...was eagerly waiting for you to write something...I even told you to do so....liar u said you cant write...but you are good man...really liked d 1st para....nice description of your state of mind.... ;)

    great work man...keep it up...I am following your blog... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the compliments dude.M Super-flattered by that.And i am sure you will have much more amusing stuff to say when I write my "story".:p
    Anyway I think its high time that even you start writing.We know how much you can write :) And if u ever run outta topics,remember your project days.That will get you going.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe...nice...dnt knw hw u cum up vth thm man...sahi hai

    ReplyDelete