Monday, July 18, 2011

Yum-Bee-Yae...so good so far... :D


Somewhere on a highest branch of some tree....twilight time...

Crow 1: Hey look,thats the faccha I took a crap on yesterday..
Crow 2: <*Rolls eyes*> ya...Thats a strange phenomenon!!
Crow 1: No no no...I meant look how happy he still looks...
Crow 2: Hmm...havent they been through this c*n crap or what..
Crow 1: Oh comeon...its been there since I used to crap in my mom's lap..that cant be the reason..
Crow 2: Looks like the current batch is greener..<*Winks*>
Crow 1: Not really...I heard the figure is 7% this time...its a bigger sausage fest this year..haha.
Crow 2: I wonder what has kept his spirit high...have they not started that cv things yet or what.
Crow 1: Oh please...I think their whine about their CVs would humble our cacophony.I think they have stopped RG from this year..that must be the reason.
Crow 1: you think so..I hardly see anyone roaming outside anymore...they still have it...things like these makes them fall in love with their books....but wait a min...do I see a guitar on his back..
Crow 2: Hmm...poor chap...must be going for auditions..Hey what say we make him realise the golden rule of "shit happens" together...<*Evil smirk*>
Crow 1: *High pitched excited croak*
Crow 2: On count of 3....3..2..1...Tadaaaa!!!
.
<*Victorious cacophony*> <*loud what-the-fuck*> <*Victorious cacophony*>

I flinched in my sleep and woke up...but there was no stinky white spot there...it was a dream afterall...I lol'ed to myself...while the sleep was pulling me with her fast, I chuckled to myself...."What have my dreams become..MBA..so good so far....ya right." :)



PS: This entry was sent for the IIM Calcutta Literary club,of which I am a member now.Yippyy :)

1 comment: