Friday, May 6, 2011

From Accenture, towards the Future. :) (My goodbye mail)

Hello Dear Comrades.

The best part of any long and arduos journey is the feeling that you get when you look back at the distance you covered upon reaching the destination,while the breeze quietly cools off your sweat. :)

After completing around 3 years in Accenture I kinda feel the same in the hindsight.It seems almost yesterday that I arrived here in Mumbai after bidding a teary goodbye to my parents...The time flew like anything and here I am writing my goodbye letter on my last day in Accenture.

These ~3 years have been a great learning experience for me on each and every level.
The lessons that were learnt were very valuable and gonna stay with me for long.

The project deserves special mention as this was my first and last project in Accenture.
I am thankful to my project for incepting and providing a fostering enviornment for a dream that eventually came true.
Also the realization of the dream wouldn't have been complete without the active/passive participation of all the actors besides the dreamer himself.
Without taking any names I would like to express my gratitude towards all of them :)

Before I forget I would like to thank my collegues and testing batch buddies who made me feel home (a recluse Goan amongst a whole lot of smart Mumbaiyans in the big big city) and the awesome time we had on bench and foundation training.Gonna miss playing the counter strike,fifa etc on multiplayer LAN infront of the faculty :)

The 3 years were so full of diverse memories.
I still remember the day we joined the project,when a nervous bunch of us freshly hired from the bench,waiting eagerly outside the bay 34.
The seniors in this project were always helpful and approachable no matter how trifling my doubts and queries were.
Also the leads were quite supportive most of the times.I was lucky to have cool seniors and even cooler juniors.

And how can I forget the ever rocking PDT team and all the fun we had...we were the name of the ERA for last 4 months.I dont know when the birds of the feather will be flocked together again like they did this time around.

Anyway..I wont deny having a share of scratchy moments,the times when I felt like I had enough,that I cant take this any more,times that saw me reach the upperbound of frustration etc..But that's part of life(and every project).
All's awesome that ends awesome.When you are so full with the good memories,you neither have time nor space to contemplate over the bad/ugly ones (though there werent many).I am leaving with a big ear to ear smile of satisfaction and without any grievance or complaints. :)

The end of journey only marks the beginning of the other.I hope I find friends like you all on my way there.Wish me luck for making it to the other end. :)

Thanks again all of you the wonderful greeting card and even more wonderful memories.(Also to those whom I might have missed out) :)
Wish you all the best for the future and the present.May you end up in a place that you truely deserve.I am gonna miss you all.


PS: The letter would have been ridiculously long had I written about each one of you.So please forgive me for that :).I am very bad at summarizing.

PS2:You can add me up on

Adieu amigos.

Signing off from the Acceture.

Yours Sincerely
Tanmay
(A fallen Tester :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment