Friday, April 23, 2010

Me...a Cynisarcastic.

Yo amigos.

Congratulations on surviving my last poem. :p
But the predicament is not over.

The same day I wrote one more.This one was kinda easy to write as there are no flowery glittering words(save the ostentatious portmanteau title..).
Also this time I did not concentrate a lot on rhyming but rather the feel.

About the theme..well though the subject is favorite and well suited for a poem,I could actually finish it partly because of my personal experience...enough said :)

So there..enjoy.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Contemplating over the journey
from the first "Hi" to the final "Bye"
It was a dream fall from the heaven
to the valley called Lie.

It swept away within a jiffy
Right infornt of my eyes
While it was still hitting me
I couldn't grow tired of the sighs

Went through the Passion play
again and again thinking,
will get used to it eventually
without losing my being

But time is the best medicine they say
It soothes away everything apparently
Learned to identify the glimmers in life
instead of staring into the past vacantly

Then I thought I was comfortably numb
All the wounds finally went mum
The respite was awesome
Days were breezy and enjoying were some

I was in my blissful amnesia
Until the stimuli hit me again
Every stitch detached itself
Every wound opened again

Will I recuperate,Will I heal
never mind,a rhetorical and a cliche..
And yet again after narrating my melodrama
I Sardonically gave myself a touché.



Thanks (and Sob..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment