Sunday, May 2, 2010

I dream of "Gymie"

Hey Paisans

After a streak of Senti poems I thought of writing a humor poem.. :p
Ok.This one is dedicated to one unknown supercute girl who shows up in my office Gym once a blue moon.
Its not that we go to Gym to stare at pretty girls.But their presence definitely helps lift 5-10 kg more..hehe
So please take it in a right spirit. :)
For the record I don't even know her name... ;)
Just hope she magically stumbles upon this one someday. :)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

There is a cutie in my Gym
There is a cutie in my Gym

When She comes..
Ah her grace..her elegance
The otherwise sweaty place
Flowers with a fragrance

Was she looking at me?
I turned to look while lifting a dumbbell
DAMN!!..I pulled my muscle
But it was definitely worth a swell

Don't blame those
Who cant help but stare
When she enters I could've sworn
She looks like a rose among us thorns

Then suddenly she stopped coming
Made us realise painfully
That the cute dreams are short-lived
As someone has said truly

Why have you deserted us
Girl..Where are you
Even your being there was enough
for some of us few

Weights have become unliftable
The cardio even more boring
You are needed girl
To provide that rush of adrenaline

Please come back
Dont make this place anymore grim
There was a cutie in my Gym
There was a cutie in my Gym
.
.
.

Cheers :)


PS : She got married.EOD :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tan.. I donno.. who deleted my previous comment? :O May be your Gymie ;)

    Anyway.. nice effort to show your humourous side too.. but about the end.. it seems kinda lost.. incomplete.. though it is supposed to be incomplete.. but still.. hope you read it again.. and see if you still feel the same!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you are right sush.Neway I kinda went blank after that as this is all that I know about her :p
    You know maybe if she starts coming again Ill be able to complete it. :)

    and TFC.

    ReplyDelete