Saturday, May 29, 2010

Is there anybody in there..??!!!

Hey

Nothing new this time..Just a cursory post to keep the vital signs of my blog intact :p

After the initial flurry of posts after posts I felt Ive run outta ammunition.lol
Or is it the case of Bolggers Block??!!..I dont know.

As far as poems are concerned,Had few subjects in mind but somehow couldnt get the words out of me.
Nothing strikingly interesting to write an article as well...

No great updates as such...Nothing life changing is happening since I took a job.
Guitars going good.Although I could as much as glance at my electric one unless its a weekend.

Office....well I've lost the track of whats happening there long back.

All in all Life is little busy right now.
Just hope I find some quality time,a fresh mind and good topics to doodle here again


Adios.


PS: No sign of Gymmie Yet :(

PS 2: Hail Germany (Though I doubt how much of the WC Ill be able to catch...I am already missing out on French open)

No comments:

Post a Comment